The best of the best, for the youth! A smaller version of our best selling adult Xcel wetsuit, the Xcel Youth Comp X Hooded 4.5/3.5 Wetsuit is the ultimate cold water wetsuit for groms!
- IDEAL WATER TEMP : 48˚ - 55˚ F
- COMP X – INCREASED WARMTH WITH THE ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY
- NEW ENTRY SYSTEM
- SEMI-DRY ZIPPER WITH MAGNETIC CLOSURE = KEEPS WATER OUT
- PLUSH THERMO LITE BODY
- ONE PIECE FRONT AND BACK PANELS
- NANOPRENE LITE JAPANESE LIMESTONE = LIGHTER, SOFTER, WARMER
- NEW LIGHTER QUICK DRY EXTERIOR = STAYS DRYER AND LIGHTER
- 100% HIGH-PERFORMANCE STRETCH = COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE
- ENGINEERED FIT SYSTEM = FITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN
- FUSIONX TAPE = HEAT PRESSURE SEAM PROTECTION
- BACK KNEE FLEX GROOVES = PREVENTS BUNCHING
- DOPE DYE YARN = SOFT ECO-FRIENDLY ANTI FADE
- WATER BASED GLUE
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's warranty terms.
At Xcel we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on materials and workmanship from the original purchase date:
Wetsuits: 1 YEAR from original purchase date on all seams, 1 YEAR from original purchase date on neoprene.
UV, Accessories, Apparel: 3 MONTHS from original purchase date.
Xcel is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Submitting a warranty claim does not guarantee repair or replacement. Product sent to us for warranty will be evaluated for repair (or replacement) at Xcel's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
Repairs, or alterations, to any area of the product done or attempted by anyone other than an authorized Xcel repair facility.
Products classified as seconds, samples, or used.
Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care, or any damage beyond the product's natural life expectancy.
Warranty claim requests without valid proof of purchase.
UV, Accessories, and/or Apparel products over 3 months from original purchase date.