The Xcel Infiniti 5/4 Hooded Wetsuit is a staple among cold water lineups across the world. Trusted by cold water surfers worldwide, this suit is a tried and true design with new technology to make one of the most solid suits yet!
- Ideal Water Temp - 43 - 54 Degrees F
- Semi-Dry Zipper - Keeps Water Out
- Glide Skin Collar - Prevents Flushing
- TDC Upper Body Thermo Dry Celliant
- Japanese Limestone Neoprene = Lighter, Softer, Warmer
- Plush Thermo Lite Lower Body
- 100% High-Performance Stretch = Comfort & Performance
- Triple Glued & Blind Stitched Seams
- Dope Dye Yarn - Soft Eco-Friendly Anti-Fade
- Fusion X Tape - Heat Pressure Seam Protection
- Engineered Fit System - Fits Like A Second Skin
- Back Knee Flex Guards - Prevents Bunching
- Water Based Glue
- Nexskin Ankle Seals - Minimizes Flushing
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's warranty terms.
At Xcel we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on materials and workmanship from the original purchase date:
Wetsuits: 1 YEAR from original purchase date on all seams, 1 YEAR from original purchase date on neoprene.
UV, Accessories, Apparel: 3 MONTHS from original purchase date.
Xcel is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Submitting a warranty claim does not guarantee repair or replacement. Product sent to us for warranty will be evaluated for repair (or replacement) at Xcel's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
Repairs, or alterations, to any area of the product done or attempted by anyone other than an authorized Xcel repair facility.
Products classified as seconds, samples, or used.
Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care, or any damage beyond the product's natural life expectancy.
Warranty claim requests without valid proof of purchase.
UV, Accessories, and/or Apparel products over 3 months from original purchase date.