The Vissla 7 Seas Hooded 4/3mm Wetsuit, everything you need in a wetsuit, nothing you don't.
4/3 Hooded Full Suit
• Limited Edition Cold Weather Suit
• Made for cold water: 49 - 56° F / 8 - 13° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super stretch limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
• If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our 7 Seas 4/3 Hooded Full Wetsuit with booties and gloves to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters!
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• BLJ colorway features Smoothy panels on back. Please use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
If you purchased the product from an authorized Vissla dealer location/website, please contact the retailer directly.
DON'T PANIC, Vissla covers any apparent malfunctions or defects in material or workmanship under warranty for ninety (90) days from the original purchased date. Apparel and accessories are only covered when purchased from an authorized dealer. The apparel warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship, but does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, improper care, or negligence. If a product is qualified under our warranty, Vissla will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable style.
HOW DO WE DECIDE IF IT’S COVERED UNDER WARRANTY?
Someone from Vissla will determine whether your product qualifies under our warranty.
HOW TO PROCESS YOUR WARRANTY
1. Contact customer service by phone at 949.769.3700 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. Please include the following in your e-mail:
- Photos of the defected item
- Your Web Order ID # WEBV-01234
- Description of your warranty
- Your address
- Your phone number
3. After contacting the warranty department, ship your warranty promptly
HOW TO SHIP YOUR WARRANTY
1. Include a copy of the original packing slip
2. Ship your product to:
Attn: Warranty Dept.
18 B Journey
Aliso Viejo, Ca. 92656
WHO PAYS FOR SHIPPING?
You pay to send your warranty to us; we pay to send it back. Awesome.