A rad women's wetsuit for under $200? Yep, that's right, the Roxy Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded is all that and more, delivering not just another budget suit, but a great all around PNW wetsuit for cold water girls everywhere!
- F'n LITE neoprene made with air cell-rich limestone for lightweight warmth
- Thermal Smoothie on back panel retains heat and blocks wind
- WarmFlight® x1 Far-Infrared thermal lining transforms body heat into infrared energy to generate & maintain warmth
- GBS (glued and blindstitched) seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
- Chest zip entry system with PK® #8 plastic zip
- Supratex knee pads, durable, lightweight & flexible
- Suitable for suggested water temperatures of 08°C 12°C / 46°F 53°F
- Weight: 1400 g
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's specific warranty terms.
Roxy wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.