Vissla Quiltage 17.5" Boardshort - Bone
Pickup currently unavailable
Short and sweet, the Vissla Quiltage 17.5" Boardshort will get the job done and keep your look all retro and rad!
- Back Pocket
- Thomas Campbell woven labels
- Water Repel - Vissla fabrics have a water repel coating that helps your items dry faster. It also helps to prevent leg rash on the boardshorts.
- Tethered Waistband - A comfortable tight fit that keeps it on your waist in bigger surf
- 4-Way Stretch - All Vissla Boardshorts are constructed with 4-way stretch fabrics
- Repreve - Repreve fiber contains recycled materials including plastic bottles.
- Upcycled Coco / Poly / Cotton Stretch
- Cocotex - Thanks to a process called 'Cocotex', the overlooked 'waste' is turned into an activated carbon fabric. The properties of this fabric are everything you could ever wish for in a pair of trunks: they stretch, they breathe, they fight odor, and they last.
- Embroidered Trims - All Boardshorts trims are embroidered to the fabric for a clean finish and to last longer.
- Signature Calipher Fly - New signature calipher fly construction developed to pull together tighter for those precarious surf conditions.
- Triple Needle Stitching
- Soft Thread - Swim floss thread for comfort and prevents leg rash.
- Made from 36% COCONUT | 34% RECYCLED POLYESTER | 20% COTTON | 10% SPANDEX