Weather the frigid seas in warmth and comfort with the Vissla North Seas 5.5/4.5/3 Hooded Wetsuit, a highly functional chest zip wetsuit with tons of bells and whistles yet not the associated large price tag.
5.5 / 4.5 / 3 Full Suit
Limited Edition Cold Weather Suit
Made for cold water: 39 - 53° F / 4 - 12° C
Warmth & Stretch
- V-Foam - the most lightweight and warmest neoprene available; significantly lighter, stretchier, softer and easy to put on and take off
- Full body thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
Dope Dyed Fabric: Softer, Eco-friendly, Anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills
- New improved fit for better range of motion - anatomically correct engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
Durable & Watertight
- PK S-LOCK Water Tight Zipper - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
- Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of the seams for added durability and warmth
- Smoothy Pannels - Wind & water-repellent Smoothy panels on your back and chest acts as a barrier against the cold where it's needed the most
- Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
- Glide skin collar to prevent flushing
- Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Knee pad - Supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
- Liquid taped on the cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
- Easy access secure key cord
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
- 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.