Sale 2016/2017 O'Neill Psycho Tech 4/3 Hooded Wetsuit
Pickup currently unavailable
Water Temps: 48° - 58°
O'Neill's top of the line wetsuit, the O'Neill Psycho Tech 4/3 Hooded is specifically designed for performance surfing in colder waters, like the Pacific Northwest. Flexible yet warm, this wetsuit has everything you need to maximize your cold water lineup!
The O'Neill Psycho Tech 4/3 Hooded combines extraordinary technology with unsurpassed warmth and flexibility. The Pyrotech combines O'Neill's exclusive Technobutter neoprene with Technobutter-Air Firewall insulation, single fluid seam weld, and a F.U.Z.E. closure system. This creates a lighter, warmer, more insulating, and quick drying wetsuit with improved ease of entry. The Pyrotech is the latest advancement in cold water wetsuit technology, coming from the guys who have been leading cold water innovation for over 60 years.
- Attached Hood
- F.U.Z.E. Front Upper Zip Entry with Code Red Zip and Drainholes
- Single Fluid Seam Weld (Watertight Technology)
- Technobutter and Technobutter-Air Firewall Neoprene
- Super Seal Cuffs
- Krypto Knee Pads
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals
- LSD Lumbar Seamless Design
- 2016/2017 Model