Quiksilver Highline 5/4/3 Hooded Wetsuit
Pickup currently unavailable
Add To Cart For 10% Off!
Warm things up in extreme temperatures with the Quiksilver Highline 5/4/3 Hooded Wetsuit, perfect for anything the Northwest can throw at you. The Highline Performance 5/4/3mm heats things up with Warmflight thermal lining which increases blood flow and performance by transforming body heat into infrared energy via its unique mineral-enriched fibers. F’N lite neoprene is packed with air cells to give the lightest of lightweight performance and great flexibility. Hydrolock ultrathin seam sealant and Red Seal technology combine to give watertight reinforcement with unrivalled freedom to move so you can surf those winter blues away.
- FN lite neoprene packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Flexible and wind & water repellent to keep you warmer
- Warmflight thermal lining - far infrared technology
- Glued & blind stitched (GBS) seams that reduce sew throughs & water entry to keep you warmer
- Hydrolock seam seal system for thinner, lighter & more flexible seams, sealed with liquid tape to prevent leaks
- Redsealseam is a thin, ultra-light & flexible seam sealant that gives water tight reinforcement
- Flush Lock 2.0 Seals help prevent flushing through the wrists and ankles
- Chest zip entry system
- Water-Block Semi Dry Zip with coated, off-set teeth to create a watertight seal that minimizes zip flush
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads, durable, lightweight & flexible to protect you & your board
- Suitable for suggested water temperatures of 8 °C - 13 °C / 46 °F - 55 °F