Quiksilver Highline 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit
Pickup currently unavailable
Warm things up in chilly temperatures with the Quiksilver Highline 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit, perfect those chilly mornings. The Highline Performance 4/3mm heats things up with Warmflight thermal lining which increases blood flow and performance by transforming body heat into infrared energy via its unique mineral-enriched fibers. F’N lite neoprene is packed with air cells to give the lightest of lightweight performance and great flexibility. Hydrolock ultrathin seam sealant and Red Seal technology combine to give watertight reinforcement with unrivalled freedom to move so you can surf those winter blues away.
- FN lite neoprene packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Flexible and wind & water repellent to keep you warmer
- Warmflight thermal lining - far infrared technology
- Glued & blind stitched (GBS) seams that reduce sew throughs & water entry to keep you warmer
- Hydrolock seam seal system for thinner, lighter & more flexible seams, sealed with liquid tape to prevent leaks
- Redsealseam is a thin, ultra-light & flexible seam sealant that gives water tight reinforcement
- Flush Lock 2.0 Seals help prevent flushing through the wrists and ankles
- Chest zip entry system
- Water-Block Semi Dry Zip with coated, off-set teeth to create a watertight seal that minimizes zip flush
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads, durable, lightweight & flexible to protect you & your board
- Suitable for suggested water temperatures of 12 °C - 16 °C / 54 °F - 61 °F
- This is a guide only: weather, sensitivity to the cold and conditions at your local break will affect temperatures and choice of equipment.