Patagonia Women's Lost Canyon Jacket - Sisu Brown
Pickup currently unavailable
Soft, warm, and ready for any weather, the Patagonia Women's Lost Canyon Jacket is an absolute go-to jacket when it's cold or crappy outside.
- The coat's shell is made of 2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) and insulated with 100-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through collar and oversized box quilting
- Two front welted pockets are lined with cozy brushed tricot to keep hands warm and hold your valuables
- Elastic sleeve cuffs and back hem help keep the cold out
- Interior zippered chest pocket keeps valuables secure
- Shortened length and boxy fit lend contemporary and fresh styling; great for layering
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 454 g (16 oz)