Low in bulk and high in warmth, the Patagonia Women's Better Sweater 1/4 Zip Fleece is perfect for those cold winter days.
- Made of warm, midweight 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Hood for added warmth
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered on-sleeve security pocket
- Recycled brushed tricot at back neck, cuffs and hem for added comfort
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.