Patagonia R4 Yulex Front Zip Hooded Wetsuit
Pickup currently unavailable
Does freezing peaks and snow capped mountains sound like paradise to you? Then the Patagonia R4 Hooded Wetsuit should be your suit of armor before heading into uncharted territories. Built to withstand the coldest temps around, you can stay warm and feel good about doing so with Patagonia's neoprene-free Yulex rubber! While many of the places that you'll be using this suit are pristine and untouched, it's nice to know you're not soaking around in the water with an oil-based wetsuit.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Torso/thighs/hood have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- Solution-dyed, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in the arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time; solution-dyed exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant; lining and face fabric laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating, asymmetrical front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan; unlike other designs, zipper is replaceable
- Adjustable hood opening with cord lock and easy-access key loop
- 1,758 g (62 oz)
- Suggested water temp range: 38° - 48° F / 3° - 6° C.