Patagonia R4 Hooded Wetsuit
Pickup currently unavailable
Does freezing peaks and snow capped mountains sound like paradise to you? Then the Patagonia R4 Hooded Wetsuit should be your suit of armor before heading into uncharted territories. Made with warmth, stretch, and durability as a focus, this cold water wetsuit is the ultimate barrier between you and the elements. Made for water from 38-48 degrees, it doesn't get better than this.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Torso/thighs lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool
- Hydrophobic micro-grid polyester (67% recycled) thermal lining in arms, legs and hood improves flexibility and dry time
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped on high stress areas
- Outer lining is durable, water-resistant polyester (88% recycled) jersey
- Detachable front-zip entry for maximum performance and ease of entry
- Anatomically engineered Supratex kneepads; key loop
- Exterior hood: 3mm neoprene; 88% all-recycled polyester/12% spandex; interior hood: 95% polyester (67% recycled)/5% spandex. Exterior arms, thighs and legs: 4.5mm neoprene; 88% all-recycled polyester/12% spandex; interior arms, thighs and legs: 95% polyester (67% recycled)/5% spandex. Exterior torso: 5.5mm neoprene; 88% all-recycled polyester/12% spandex; interior torso: 66% all-recycled polyester/25% chlorine-free merino wool/9 % spandex
- 1429 g (50.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.