Patagonia R3 Yulex Front Zip Hooded Wetsuit
Pickup currently unavailable
The ultimate Pacific Northwest wetsuit that you can surf comfortably in, and feel good about, the Patagonia R3 Yulex Front Zip Hooded Wetsuit checks all the right boxes. Made from neoprene-free Yulex rubber, you can give your conscious a break while you enjoy the waves without destroying the environment you love. Surfers are some of the most environmentally minded people, and the Yulex line of wetsuits allows you to actually practice what you preach.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Torso/thighs/hood have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- Solution-dyed, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in the arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time; solution-dyed exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant; lining and face fabric laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating, asymmetrical front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan; unlike other designs, zipper is replaceable
- Adjustable hood opening with cord lock and easy-access key loop
- 1,565 g (55.2 oz)
- Suggested water temp range: 48° - 55° F / 9° - 13° C.