Patagonia R3 Hooded Wetsuit
Pickup currently unavailable
Made for cold water: 48-55º F/8-12º C.
Made with anatomical patterning and high-quality neoprene that meets Patagonia's rigorous standards for stretch and durability, the newly redesigned R3® Front-Zip Hooded Full Suit offers essential winter warmtheven through half an hour of sets on the head. The torso and thighs are lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool; hydrophobic recycled polyester micro-grid thermal lining in the arms, legs and hood dries fast, minimizes weight and offers excellent flex. The floating front-zip provides ease of entry and maximizes freedom of movement through the shoulders and chest. 100% external seam sealing eliminates leaks. Other features include a durable, water-resistant recycled polyester outer lining, hidden key loop and long-lasting Supratex kneepads. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high stress areas.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Torso/thighs lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool
- Hydrophobic micro-grid recycled polyester thermal lining in arms, legs and hood improves flexibility and dry time
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped on high stress areas
- Outer lining is durable, water-resistant recycled polyester jersey
- Detachable front-zip entry for maximum performance and ease of entry
- Anatomically engineered Supratex kneepads; key loop
- 4.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool; 3.5mm (arms/legs/hood) lined with hydrophobic micro-grid recycled polyester
- 1672 g (59 oz)
- Made in Thailand.