Patagonia R2 Yulex Front Zip Hooded Wetsuit
Pickup currently unavailable
The ultimate high performance wetsuit that you can feel good about wearing, the Patagonia R2 Yulex Front Zip Hooded Wetsuit is the thinnest hooded wetsuit on the market. It's always made from neoprene-free Yulex rubber, so your conscious can feel good about the next time you share the water with the local wildlife. With the warming of our oceans constantly on our mind, you can surf with a little less guilt knowing your wetsuit isn't created with a substance derived from oil.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Torso/thighs/hood have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- Solution-dyed, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in the arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time; solution-dyed exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant; lining and face fabric laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating, asymmetrical front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan; unlike other designs, zipper is replaceable
- Adjustable hood opening with cord lock and easy-access key loop
- 1,332 g (47 oz)
- Suggested water temp range: 55° - 60° F / 13° - 16° C.