Patagonia Nano Puff Men's Jacket - Copper Orange
Pickup currently unavailable
Is it absolutely freezing when you step out of the car to check the surf? Then look no further than the Patagonia Nano Puff Men's Jacket, the perfect lightweight yet super warm jacket for any occasion. Completely windproof, water resistant, highly compressible, while remaining stylish makes this jacket a no-brainer this winter. Great as an outer layer, or an insulating layer on those sub-zero days.
- Color: Underwater Blue
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation 100% polyester
- 334 g (11.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.