Patagonia Men's Pile Lined Trucker Jacket - Basin Green
Pickup currently unavailable
A classic jacket inspired by trucker jackets, the Patagonia Men's Pile Lined Trucker Jacket is warm, super comfortable, and built to last forever.
- Made with 12-oz 64% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/35% recycled cotton/1% spandex foam-dyed denim or 100% organic cotton 14-wale corduroy; torso lined with 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece; sleeves lined with recycled polyester taffeta
- Two chest pockets close with flaps and snaps for security
- Two side-entry handwarmer pockets trimmed with twill tape protect your hands from wind and cold air
- Cuffs feel soft on the skin and each secures with a single metal snap to help keep drafts out
- Hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hip belt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.