Patagonia Jalama Pack - Smolder Blue
Pickup currently unavailable
The Patagonia Jalama Pack is a perfect day use or overnight pack for the serious surfer. A separate wet/dry compartment keeps your dry stuff dry, and your wet stuff separate.
- Strong, lightweight, body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester, all with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Massive main compartment has waterproof barrier to keep wetsuits and booties contained; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys; raised, padded laptop pocket protects most 17" laptops
- Exterior lash points; small pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Air-Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 907 g (32 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Color - Smolder Blue