Lost RNF 96 5'8" Surfboard
Pickup currently unavailable
|Fin Setup:||3 fin|
The Lost RNF 96 5'8" Surfboard is the "refined" version of the RNF that Chris Ward & Cory Lopez quickly made famous. Designed to rip around in small, gutless waves and have an absolute blast on.
- Rocker curves: Remain engrained to the original proven curves.
- Outline curves: Both nose and tail were usually the same width at 12” and remain true, but with more precision, including added curve and width around 6” from the tail. One “secret” about the original’s success was that, unlike most all other “fish” the tail width on ours was closer to that of a typical HP Shortboard. This allows much more control off the tail than typical fish designs.
- Bottom Contours: The classic single concave to double concave, accelerating vee combination are defining design elements and hold true to adherence.
- The Thickness Flow, Deckline, Rails, and Tail Foil: They were all over the map in those rudimentary hand shape days. Each board was different, with most of them having noticeably different curves and thickness from one rail to the other.
- In re-creating these boards, which one is correct? In the end, I went with gut feeling on what would work best.
This Lost Surfboard is hanging on the rack now!!! If you don't see the exact board or dimensions you want, Just give us a call and we can order it for you! 503-483-1025.