Lost Crowd Killer Round 6'10" Surfboard
Pickup currently unavailable
|Fin Setup:||5 fin|
|Fin Box:||FCS II|
Notes from Lost
The Crowd Killer Round is a high performance, #hyperfunboard, based off of the Quiver Killer rocker and outline. The idea was to extend it lengthwise and open up this design to a wider audience. It’s a wave catching, easy riding machine that does not skimp on performance. The round tail makes it a a little more forgiving and easier to turn in good waves.
The Crowd Killer features:
- A slightly wider, wave catching nose, with a “no pearl” flip tip, allowing the added length to still fit into the curve of waves.
- A curvy simple round tail, making it easier and more forgiving in better waves.
- A relaxed and fast central rocker, that glides with ease.
- Plenty of tail rocker, with deep double concave, for whipping wraps like a pro.
- New “Hidden Volume” two stage deck line, which focuses the foam toward the stringer and a rapid taper towards the rails. This creates a flat, stable deck, without feeling full or bulbous, and allows sensitive yet forgiving rails.
- Own the local spot, or piss off locals when you travel with this Crowd Killing machine.
This Lost Surfboard is hanging on the rack now!!! If you don't see the exact board or dimensions you want, Just give us a call and we can order it for you! 503-483-1025.