Firewire 5'9" Machado Seaside HE Surfboard
Pickup currently unavailable
The next evolution of the infamous "Go Fish", the Firewire Machado Seaside HE Surfboard is a perfect blend of rippable and fishable. Named after Rob Machado's home spot, he says it's the perfect little board for having a blast on.
- Helium:Each Helium shape is cut from the lightest foam blank in our stable – just .8 pounds, combined with a brand- new rail we crafted for Helium, using both Paulownia wood from our Timbertek boards and balsa wood from our FST boards. It’s all wrapped in a brand new deckskin material we’re introducing for the first time.
- Entropy Bio-Resin Throughout
- High density Aerospace Composite Deckskin
- Top & Bottom Deck Sandwich Cloth
- Parabolic Balsa & Paulownia Wood Rails
- 0.8 lb EPS Core
We have partnered with Firewire to offer you all their boards, shipped directly from their factory! Here's how it works: You place an order with us for any of the firewires that have this agreement notice. Once we receive the order, we will contact Firewire immediately to make sure your board is in stock. If for some reason it's not in stock, we will notify you immediately and either find an acceptable replacement, or cancel and refund your order. If they do have the board in stock, it will be shipped by Firewire directly to your door within 5-7 business days! By checking the box, you acknowledge that you have read the above statement and agree to this process.