The FCS II Reactor PC Tri Fin Set allows you to take full advantage of those hollow good days, by allowing you to do tight, critical turns and snaps, while not loosing control.
- Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
- Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
- Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
- Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
- Suitable for hollow waves, particularly good for beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps.
- Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)