FCS II Performer PC Large Longboard Center Fin
Pickup currently unavailable
The original go-to FCS II Template, the Performer does exactly what it's name implies; performs. In any type of wave, and any condition, you can put a sure bet on this fin doing it's job and making your life a bit easier in the process. Make your longobard a little bit looser with the FCS II Performer PC Large Longboard Center Fin
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response.
- Well proportioned template with Inside Foil Technology (IFT).
- Ideal for surfers who want a reliable ‘All Round’ fin delivering a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns.
- Also used in surf SUP's and hybrid 2+1 set-ups.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
The FCS II Tool-Less Longboard System
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.