Catch Surf Odysea JOB Log 7'0" - Sky Blue
Pickup currently unavailable
Jamie O'Brien charges some of the gnarliest waves out there on this exact board, which is crazy. You shouldn't do that. But this board is guaranteed a blast no matter what type of waves you get yourself into! More is better when it comes to having fun and the LOG delivers! In true Odysea® form, the LOG has a classic look and feel with mega-float performance so you can shred with ease and style. So whether you're a stoked grom learning to surf or a seasoned vet looking to maximize wave count, the Odysea LOG is for you! The LOG is a legit board designed by real surfers in California. Enjoy.
7’0” x 22.0” x 3.125” (72 Liters)
- Super-Fun for all skill levels!
- Tons of Float and Easy Wave Catching.
- Stiff Dual Composite Core. Triple Wood Stingers!
- Durable HDPE Slick Bottom with Bumper-Tail.
- Old-School PE Deck with Throwback Design.
- High Performance Fin System with Removeable Fins.
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, U.S.A.