Warm and neoprene free, the Patagonia R3 Yulex Gloves are friendly for your hands, and more friendly for the environment than a standard pair of gloves!
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for stretch, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 100% recycled polyester thermal lining is warm, flexible and fast-drying; lining and face fabric are solution-dyed
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas. Face fabric and lining laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- Silicone ink 3-D palm print for maximum grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for snug fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 113 g (4 oz)
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guidelines
Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use
After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry
Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight
Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for thier comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat.
Things That Void our Warranty
Repairs made by an unauthorized repair shop if they damage the suit. • Wetsuit classified as “used” or “second” (sold with defects). • Wetsuits used in commercial operations, wetsuit rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities. • Fit issues that arise after the wetsuit has been used. Fit issues should be resolved before the wetsuit hits the water.
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn’t make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.