Inspired by military field instruments, the Nixon Ranger Leather is a excellent blend of technical functionality and rugged style.
- Field instrument inspired: rugged design for an outdoor lifestyle, detailed in a contemporary appearance.
- Essentials: 3 hand movement, day/date window at 6 o'clock, 24-hour markers, printed numbers and countdown timer.
- Detailed: Concave dial ring, rotational stainless steel bezel and anti reflective coating to prevent glare.
- Strong Construction: Screwbar lugs for solid case-to-band connection and padded horween leather band with buckle closure
- Functional Innovation: 4 o'clock crown placement to prevent "wrist bite" during outdoor pursuits.
- Movement: Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand with day and date.
- 44mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom stainless steel case with hardened mineral crystal. Unidirectional stainless steel bezel, contrast plated stainless steel bezel insert with color fill countdown timer markings. Custom screw bar lugs, pin lugs, stainless steel double gasket crown, and stainless steel screw down case back.
- 22mm custom leather strap with solid stainless steel buckle closure.
- Color - All Black / Goldenrod
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your caseback, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
Contact your closest Nixon Service Center and we’ll do what we can to resolve the problem. If you’re in North America, visit our Online Repair Center or call us at (888) 455-9200 from 8 to 5 pacific time, Monday to Thursday, 9 to 5 pacific time Friday, and we’ll talk you through a solution or get you a service authorization number. Watches sent back to us without a service authorization number will not receive service.
Your warranty is not void if you do not register your watch.