Throw it back to the gold old days where class and style still mattered with the Nixon Kensington Watch!
- Versatile Design: Classic 37 mm case size offers a clean look suitable for any setting
- Clean Lines: 3-hand movement with understated contemporary appeal
- Comfort: More slender 16mm, 3-link band for wide-ranging appeal with a stainless steel clasp
- Movement: Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand.
- Dial: This dial includes engraved and printed indices and custom molded hands.
- Case: 37mm, 50 meter/ 5ATM solid stainless steel case with a hardened mineral crystal, stainless steel snap fit caseback and spring pin lugs. Also available with Swarovski crystals and a MOP dial.
- Band: 16mm genuine leather custom band with a stainless steel buckle.
- Color - Rose Gold / Taupe
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your caseback, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
Contact your closest Nixon Service Center and we’ll do what we can to resolve the problem. If you’re in North America, visit our Online Repair Center or call us at (888) 455-9200 from 8 to 5 pacific time, Monday to Thursday, 9 to 5 pacific time Friday, and we’ll talk you through a solution or get you a service authorization number. Watches sent back to us without a service authorization number will not receive service.
Your warranty is not void if you do not register your watch.