Sometimes you need to know what time it is when you surf. Cover that base and more with the Nixon Base Tide Watch, and make sure you're on time to work!
- Time, day, date, precise future tide times, chronograph and countdown timer
- Positive or negative LCD Display for easy underwater reading.
- 22mm custom injection molded ultra-soft silicone band
- 38mm, 100 meter/10 ATM, custom molded polycarbonate case.
- Custom digital module with basic tide. Functions include time of day (12 hour or 24 hour), day/date calendar through 2099, basic tide, future tide, EL backlight, chronograph, and customizable countdown timer. Home screen can be set to display time and date or time and tide.
- 38mm, 100 meter/10 ATM, custom injection molded TR90. Custom molded polycarbonate gasketed pushers, stainless steel screw down caseback, and stainless steel screw bar lugs.
- 22 mm custom injection molded ultra-soft silicone band with a patented locking looper and a solid stainless steel buckle with screw-bar attachment.
- Blue Resin
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your caseback, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
Contact your closest Nixon Service Center and we’ll do what we can to resolve the problem. If you’re in North America, visit our Online Repair Center or call us at (888) 455-9200 from 8 to 5 pacific time, Monday to Thursday, 9 to 5 pacific time Friday, and we’ll talk you through a solution or get you a service authorization number. Watches sent back to us without a service authorization number will not receive service.
Your warranty is not void if you do not register your watch.