Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Hooded Jacket - Friend Green
Pickup currently unavailable
Ready for any weather mother nature can throw at you, the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Hooded Jacket is the ultimate puffer jacket!
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 306 g (10.8 oz)