Use Code: XTRA20 At Checkout For An Extra 20% Off!
Billabong Women's Furnace Carbon Comp 5/4 Hooded Wetsuit
The cream of the crop for women's suits, the Billabong Women's Furnace Carbon Comp 5/4 Hooded Wetsuit is a perfect blend of flex and warmth. Enjoy all the flexibility of a comp suit with all the warmth of a full winter suit of armor.
- 5/4 Hooded Fullsuit.
- Ultra lightweight comp wetsuit.
- Lightweight and high stretch.
- 80% Furnace Carbon lining: carbon threads maximize warmth and minimize weight.
- A new Fluid quick dry pattern channels water, dries fast and is ultra flexible.
- Smart Foam: made from upcycled car tires, the foam is the most flexible, lightest, warmest foam with the highest thermal retention. Provides 300% stretch.
- Airlite Stretch: Flexible exterior jersey is made with an exclusive engineered perforated knit, made to stretch to 350% its usual resting state.
- Comp-dry chest entry system.
- Power seam liquid welded seams and twin needle stretch blind-stitch.
- Machine-applied pressure-bonded stretch tape.
- Anatomic strategic shaped seams with X-flex back panel flex zones.
- 3D contour paneling.
- Minimal seams for maximum flexibility.
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's specific warranty terms.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Boots, Gloves, Impact/Flotation Vests, Hoods:
Surf T's and Rashguards:
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion. Submitting an online claim form does not guarantee repair or replacement.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
Self repair or alterations to products
Warranty request without proof of purchase
Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
For size exchanges: If you wish to exchange your product for a different size, please contact the dealer where your purchase was made. Billabong Wetsuits will not accept product sent in for size exchange.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.