Heritage lines are reborn, backed by modern wetsuit technology. Maintaining core lines, the Revolution Series wetsuits utilize premium wetsuit innovations and materials, creating a suit that delivers both performance and signature style. Made from a 280% stretch Superlight Foam with excellent thermal retention, the Revolution is backed by warm, quick-dry Furnace lining. The throwback exterior features Superflex 280 Jersey, a Velcro-resistant, high stretch jersey with high stretch and low water absorption.
- 3/2 Fullsuit.
- Heritage wetsuit design elements.
- Furnace Quick Dry Lining: large front and back seamless panels of a new double knit Furnace jersey creating pockets of air trapping body heat, as well as allowing it to drain and dry ultra fast.
- Superlight Foam: made from upcycled car tires, the light weight, high stretch foam core offers excellent thermal retention.
- Superflex 280 Jersey: Durable velcro resistant high stretch jersey with excellent hand feel and low water absorption. Stretches 280% its usual resting state.
- Chest entry system with internal GBS zip barrier.
- External seams: twin needle stretch blind-stitch.
- Internal seams: machine-applied Superflex neo tape.
- Large front and back panels and strategically placed seams .
- Minimal seams for maximum flexibility.
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's specific warranty terms.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Boots, Gloves, Impact/Flotation Vests, Hoods:
Surf T's and Rashguards:
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion. Submitting an online claim form does not guarantee repair or replacement.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
Self repair or alterations to products
Warranty request without proof of purchase
Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
For size exchanges: If you wish to exchange your product for a different size, please contact the dealer where your purchase was made. Billabong Wetsuits will not accept product sent in for size exchange.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.