Weather the frigid seas in warmth and comfort with the Vissla North Seas 5.5/4.5/3 Hooded Wetsuit, a highly functional chest zip wetsuit with tons of bells and whistles yet not the associated large price tag.
5.5 / 4.5 / 3 Full Suit
Limited Edition Cold Weather Suit
Made for cold water: 39 - 53° F / 4 - 12° C
Warmth & Stretch
• V-Foam - the most lightweight and warmest neoprene available; significantly lighter, stretchier, softer and easy to put on and take off
• Full body thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric: Softer, Eco-friendly, Anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills
• New improved fit for better range of motion - anatomically correct engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
Durable & Watertight
• PK S-LOCK Water Tight Zipper - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
• Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of the seams for added durability and warmth
• Smoothy Pannels - Wind & water-repellent Smoothy panels on your back and chest acts as a barrier against the cold where it's needed the most
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Glide skin collar to prevent flushing
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - Supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped on the cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.
If you purchased the product from an authorized Vissla dealer location/website, please contact the retailer directly.
DON'T PANIC, Vissla covers any apparent malfunctions or defects in material or workmanship under warranty for ninety (90) days from the original purchased date. Apparel and accessories are only covered when purchased from an authorized dealer. The apparel warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship, but does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, improper care, or negligence. If a product is qualified under our warranty, Vissla will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable style.
HOW DO WE DECIDE IF IT’S COVERED UNDER WARRANTY?
Someone from Vissla will determine whether your product qualifies under our warranty.
HOW TO PROCESS YOUR WARRANTY
1. Contact customer service by phone at 949.769.3700 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. Please include the following in your e-mail:
- Photos of the defected item
- Your Web Order ID # WEBV-01234
- Description of your warranty
- Your address
- Your phone number
3. After contacting the warranty department, ship your warranty promptly
HOW TO SHIP YOUR WARRANTY
1. Include a copy of the original packing slip
2. Ship your product to:
Attn: Warranty Dept.
18 B Journey
Aliso Viejo, Ca. 92656
WHO PAYS FOR SHIPPING?
You pay to send your warranty to us; we pay to send it back. Awesome.
Super Warm Wetsuit
Posted by JT on Jan 29th 2019
This Vissla North Seas 5.5/4.5/3 is very warm. I bought it a few weeks ago (early January) and have surfed with it about 10 times. I got a super good deal on it, haven’t decided whether I would pay full price for one or not, I always try to buy things on sale. I feel like I am sitting in a warm bath it’s so comfortable, even in the middle of winter early mornings. I haven’t bothered wearing gloves with this wetsuit yet because I don’t mind having some place for a little heat to escape. The neoprene is very nice but the warmth definitely comes with a bit of bulkiness price. I can definitely feel the extra neoprene while paddling. Well worth it though in Pacific Northwest winter conditions because warm muscles surf much better than cold ones even with the little loss of mobility. When the weather and/or water warms up I’ll probably use my old thinner 5/3 wetsuit in the afternoons, but definitely worth having a winter suit if you surf a lot. One thing I dont like is the dumb turquoise wrists. They look silly, and I honestly feel they are like lures for a shark, bright rotating flashes in the water probably look like fish scales. Also, I’m curious about how the smooth skin seams will hold up. There are several of the seams on the hood, and I suspect this might be the weak point. We’ll see. There have been some occasional flushes through the zipper, but they can be minimized by making sure you pull the inner flap all the way before zipping. Overall I recommend the suit for cold conditions.