The ultimate performance coldwater boot, the Vissla High Seas 5mm Round Toe Boot blends warmth and performance perfectly.
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off
• Thermal lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Super thin soft sole = great board feel!
• Atomically shaped to your foot for a tight comfortable fit
• Dual strapless compression panels keep the boot snug to your feet without having to have the restricting velcro strap
• Half the weight of the 7 Seas 5mm bootie
• Features pull tab on heel
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Glued and blind stitched seam construction
• Glide skin ankle seal to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse booties thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Lay flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
WETSUIT ACCESSORY WARRANTY
• 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
• 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
If you purchased the product from an authorized Vissla dealer location/website, please contact the retailer directly.
DON'T PANIC, Vissla covers any apparent malfunctions or defects in material or workmanship under warranty for ninety (90) days from the original purchased date. Apparel and accessories are only covered when purchased from an authorized dealer. The apparel warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship, but does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, improper care, or negligence. If a product is qualified under our warranty, Vissla will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable style.
HOW DO WE DECIDE IF IT’S COVERED UNDER WARRANTY?
Someone from Vissla will determine whether your product qualifies under our warranty.
HOW TO PROCESS YOUR WARRANTY
1. Contact customer service by phone at 949.769.3700 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. Please include the following in your e-mail:
- Photos of the defected item
- Your Web Order ID # WEBV-01234
- Description of your warranty
- Your address
- Your phone number
3. After contacting the warranty department, ship your warranty promptly
HOW TO SHIP YOUR WARRANTY
1. Include a copy of the original packing slip
2. Ship your product to:
Attn: Warranty Dept.
18 B Journey
Aliso Viejo, Ca. 92656
WHO PAYS FOR SHIPPING?
You pay to send your warranty to us; we pay to send it back. Awesome.