Add to cart for 20% off! Ends 3/18 at Midnight!
Enjoy the fruits of the seven seas in warmth and comfort with the Vissla 7 Seas 4/3 Wetsuit, a highly functional chest zip wetsuit with tons of bells and whistles yet not the associated large price tag.
Made for cold water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch light neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
If you purchased the product from an authorized Vissla dealer location/website, please contact the retailer directly.
DON'T PANIC, Vissla covers any apparent malfunctions or defects in material or workmanship under warranty for ninety (90) days from the original purchased date. Apparel and accessories are only covered when purchased from an authorized dealer. The apparel warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship, but does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, improper care, or negligence. If a product is qualified under our warranty, Vissla will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable style.
HOW DO WE DECIDE IF IT’S COVERED UNDER WARRANTY?
Someone from Vissla will determine whether your product qualifies under our warranty.
HOW TO PROCESS YOUR WARRANTY
1. Contact customer service by phone at 949.769.3700 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please include the following in your e-mail:
- Photos of the defected item
- Your Web Order ID # WEBV-01234
- Description of your warranty
- Your address
- Your phone number
3. After contacting the warranty department, ship your warranty promptly
HOW TO SHIP YOUR WARRANTY
1. Include a copy of the original packing slip
2. Ship your product to:
Attn: Warranty Dept.
18 B Journey
Aliso Viejo, Ca. 92656
WHO PAYS FOR SHIPPING?
You pay to send your warranty to us; we pay to send it back. Awesome.