Enjoy the fruits of the seven seas in warmth and comfort with the Vissla 7 Seas 3mm Split Toe Boot
Made for cold water: 49 - 58° F / 9 - 14° C
Vissla Surf Bootie fit is true to shoe size
Bootie should fit snug to prevent water from entering
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off
• Full thermal lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Thin softgrip sole design allows for a better, true-to-the board feel
• Strapless compression panels keep the boot snug to your feet without having to have the restricting velcro strap
• New feature! Pull tab on heel for easier entry
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Sole is solid underneath the split toe to prevent leash hangups
• Glued and blindstitched seam construction
• Treat with special care! Rinse booties thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Lay flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
If you purchased the product from an authorized Vissla dealer location/website, please contact the retailer directly.
DON'T PANIC, Vissla covers any apparent malfunctions or defects in material or workmanship under warranty for ninety (90) days from the original purchased date. Apparel and accessories are only covered when purchased from an authorized dealer. The apparel warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship, but does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, improper care, or negligence. If a product is qualified under our warranty, Vissla will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable style.
HOW DO WE DECIDE IF IT’S COVERED UNDER WARRANTY?
Someone from Vissla will determine whether your product qualifies under our warranty.
HOW TO PROCESS YOUR WARRANTY
1. Contact customer service by phone at 949.769.3700 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. Please include the following in your e-mail:
- Photos of the defected item
- Your Web Order ID # WEBV-01234
- Description of your warranty
- Your address
- Your phone number
3. After contacting the warranty department, ship your warranty promptly
HOW TO SHIP YOUR WARRANTY
1. Include a copy of the original packing slip
2. Ship your product to:
Attn: Warranty Dept.
18 B Journey
Aliso Viejo, Ca. 92656
WHO PAYS FOR SHIPPING?
You pay to send your warranty to us; we pay to send it back. Awesome.