A rad women's wetsuit for under $200? Yep, that's right, the Roxy Women's Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Wetsuit is all that and more, delivering not just another budget suit, but a great all around PNW wetsuit for cold water girls everywhere!
- Fabrics: StretchFlight 2 neoprene for increased warmth and comfort without sacrificing flexibility
- 24% less CO2 emissions per wetsuit
- Limestone-derivate eco-friendly neoprene made from scrap rubber tires and Bluesign® certified
- Thermal smoothie: Back
- Thermal lining: WarmFlight® thermal fleece lining keeps body heat in and water out [chest, sides and back]
- Seams: Triple glued and blind stitched [GBS] seams reduce sew-throughs and water entry
- Inside taping:StretchFlight tapes black on front, back and top legs
- Print placement may differ slightly
- Water-based glue used for lamination
- Recycled polyester and nylon used for linings
- Temperature: 8-12°c / 46 54°f
- This is a guide only: Weather, sensitivity to the cold and conditions on your local break will affect temperatures and choice of equipment
- Entry system: Chest zip entry system with SALMI 05 zip
- Supratex knee pads
- Durable construction
- Lightweight and flexible
- Glideskin neck seal
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's specific warranty terms.
Roxy wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.