With 500 pre-programed locations, you'll never miss the perfect tide again with the Rip Curl Rifles Tide Watch!
- Pre-Programmed Tide Function (500) - Electronically Stored Tide Charts For 500 Preset Locations Worldwide.
- Versatile Tide Display - Switch Between Graph View and Detailed View
- Menu Based Interface - Extremely Easy to Use and Set - Say Good Bye to Instruction Booklets
- Alarm, Stop Watch, Countdown Timer, and Light
- Future Tide
- Case Width: 41mm
- ABS Case - A Tough Lightweight Plastic with a High Impact Strength. Used in Case and Strap Construction.
- Waterproof Tested to 100M
- Polyurethane* - Repels Water, Withstands Dramatic Temperature Changes and is Highly Tear Resistant.
*Product includes a watch band retainer system under license from Nixon Inc.
Rip Curl Watches Have A 5 Year Limited Warranty
Please remember that your Rip Curl Watch Warranty is void if the watch is opened by anyone other than the Rip Curl Service Center. All warranty claims MUST be sent with a purchase receipt clearly showing the purchase date. The warranty book is not proof of purchase without a purchase receipt. Eg. A purchase receipt is the cash register receipt or credit card statement clearly showing the purchase. Note: Rip Curl reserves the right to repair or replace, with an equivalent style, any warranty watch.
Five years on Movements from the date of purchase.
Note: A Movement is the part inside the Watch that makes it work, but it does not include the Crown, sometimes called the Winder.
Two years on Waterproof from the date of purchase.
Note: We recommend all Watches be serviced, resealed and tested for water proofness every two years as heat, temperature changes, salt and other elements will diminish waterproofness over time. Have this done at the Rip Curl Watch Service Center and we will then issue a new warranty for another two years.
One year on batteries from the date of purchase.
Note: Rip Curl's Service Center can replace all batteries and at the same time will reseal and test the watch functions and waterproofness. We will then issue a new one year warranty on the new battery.
Not covered by any warranty is the glass, band and case. Also not covered is damage caused by general wear and tear or any accidental damage.