Rugged and raw, the Rip Curl Mayhem Analogue Leather Watch is ready for any adventure you can throw at it!
- Sunray or matte dial with applied and raised hour index markers
- Luminous hands and indexes available on some color options
- Swiss parts jeweled quartz movement
- Custom designed marine-grade solid stainless steel case
- Hardened mineral crystal lens
- Screw-in case back
- Ionic plated 23k gold, gunmetal or titanium carbide, midnight black
- Waterproof Tested to 100M/330ft
- Genuine leather with stitched detailing, and embossing
- Marine-grade stainless steel forged buckle*
*Product includes a watch band retainer system under license from Nixon Inc.
Rip Curl Watches Have A 5 Year Limited Warranty
Please remember that your Rip Curl Watch Warranty is void if the watch is opened by anyone other than the Rip Curl Service Center. All warranty claims MUST be sent with a purchase receipt clearly showing the purchase date. The warranty book is not proof of purchase without a purchase receipt. Eg. A purchase receipt is the cash register receipt or credit card statement clearly showing the purchase. Note: Rip Curl reserves the right to repair or replace, with an equivalent style, any warranty watch.
Five years on Movements from the date of purchase.
Note: A Movement is the part inside the Watch that makes it work, but it does not include the Crown, sometimes called the Winder.
Two years on Waterproof from the date of purchase.
Note: We recommend all Watches be serviced, resealed and tested for water proofness every two years as heat, temperature changes, salt and other elements will diminish waterproofness over time. Have this done at the Rip Curl Watch Service Center and we will then issue a new warranty for another two years.
One year on batteries from the date of purchase.
Note: Rip Curl's Service Center can replace all batteries and at the same time will reseal and test the watch functions and waterproofness. We will then issue a new one year warranty on the new battery.
Not covered by any warranty is the glass, band and case. Also not covered is damage caused by general wear and tear or any accidental damage.