Add to cart for 10% off and receive a free Moment Drybag!
MATTIE SAYS: "When it's super cold out, the Flashbomb is one of my favorite suits out there. While a little on the thick side, it still somehow maintains flexibility and and is ridiculously warm, so you can keep your focus on surfing rather than shivering." The best just keeps getting better! With new E5 Flash Lining and E5 Tape, the Rip Curl Flash Bomb 5.5/4 Wetsuit hasnever been better. The Rip Curl Flash Bomb 5/4 Hooded Wetsuit is one of the best of the best, combining ample flexibility, unsurpassed warmth, awesome durability all with an unmatched dry time between sessions. Found in cold water lineups worldwide, the Rip Curl Flash Bomb is always a solid choice. Features: E4 Neoprene - 20% lighter than E3, warmer, and more flexible. E5 Flash Lining - 25% more stretch, as well as being lower profile, and lighter than the E4 Flash Lining. E5 Tape throughout Internal seams are taped with E5 super stretch tape, allowing for maximum seam stretch while giving ultimate seam sealing and comfort. Aquaban Liquid Tape on exterior seams Lock Slide Closure Design Magnetic Stash Pocket Integrated Coldwater Hood Design - The most comfortable hood you will find on a cold water wetsuit.
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's specific warranty terms.
Rip Curl Warranty
• 3 year warranty on all stitching
• 12 month warranty on materials
• Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
• Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
• Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
• Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
• This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
• Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
• Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
Using the Warranty
There are 2 ways to use the warranty;
Return to Store
Go back to your local Rip Curl dealer, they'll send your suit to a Rip Curl service centre. You must have proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
Rip Curl Wetsuits Repair Service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
Bags & Wallets
The Rip Curl Bag and Wallet warranties cover the products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by normal wear and tear, or unreasonable use or neglect. Please keep your receipt, as proof of purchase is required.