The perfect Oregon coldwater grom suit. Hooded for year-round use, the Quiksilver Youth Syncro 5/4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit is a solid suit for the Pacific Northwest.
- GBS SEAMS (glued & blind stitched) to limit water entry
- F'N Lite Neoprene is 16% lighter than Quiksilver's previous versions
- Dry Flight lining is a infared heat technology thermal lining that retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- Suitable for water temperature between 46 - 55°f
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and water repellent which keeps you warmer. Also, TSN is 16% lighter than its competitors
- Hydroshield water barrier keeps water out, prevents flushing
- YKK® # 10 back zip
- Ecto-flex knee pads are super durable, lightweight and flexible
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck closure creates a watertight seal
- Glideskin neck seal gives you better comfort while keeping water out
- Internal key pocket. Lock up that bike, and keep your key on you!
- Quiksilver logo
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's warranty terms.
Quiksilver Wetsuit Warranty
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry limited 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. under our warranty guidelines
Quiksilver will repair or replace (at Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care.
Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
WARRANTY REPAIR POLICY: Return your clean, dry wetsuit along with the original sales receipt. Warranty is nontransferable. All suits repaired or replaced under warranty by Quiksilver will be returned freight pre-paid.