The perfect first wetsuit, the Quiksilver Syncro 5/4/3 BZ Wetsuit will keep you warm in cold water without breaking your wallet to pieces.
- 100% StretchFlight x2 limestone-derived neoprene warm, light & flexible
- Vapor Stretch on chest and back panels retains heat and blocks wind
- WarmFlight x1 Far-Infrared thermal lining on chest & back panel transforms body heat into infrared energy to generate & maintain warmth
- GBS (glued and blindstitched) seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
- Seam taping at critical zones
- Back zip entry with YKK #10 metal zip
- Hydrowrap x2 completely adjustable neck closure system for a watertight seal
- Hydroshield water barrier prevents water from entering to keep you warmer
- Supratex knee pads, durable, lightweight & flexible
- Drainage holes
- 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane
True to size
Posted by Unknown on Mar 30th 2021
I purchased this for an upcoming Kite surfing trip, I've only tried it on at this point. I'm 6'2" 205 and purchased the XLT, it fit's perfectly, can't really say much about performance until I get a chance to truly use it. One nagging thing, there isn't a patch to fold the velcro neck closure onto when you're putting the suit on or taking it off, so it indiscriminately grabs any available part of the wet suit to latch onto.