The easy entry Syncro 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit is constructed from Quiksilver's F'N Lite neoprene, providing ultimate flexibility and warmth, guaranteed to keep the chill off in cool waters.
The nuts and bolts
F'n LITE neoprene made with air cell-rich limestone for lightweight warmth
- Thermal Smoothie on chest and back panels - retains heat and blocks wind
- WarmFlight® x1 Far-Infrared thermal lining on chest and back panels - transforms body heat into infrared energy to generate & maintain warmth
- GBS (glued and blindstitched) seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
- Seam taping at critical zones
- Back zip entry system with YKK® #10 metal zip
- Hydrowrap x2 completely adjustable neck closure system for a watertight seal
- Hydroshield water barrier prevents water from entering via the back zip, keeping you warmer
- Supratex knee pads, durable, lightweight & flexible
- Suitable for suggested water temperatures of 13°C - 18°C / 56°F - 64°F
- This is a guide only: Weather, sensitivity to the cold & conditions at your local break will affect temperatures & choice of equipment
- Weight: 1.07 kg
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's warranty terms.
Quiksilver Wetsuit Warranty
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry limited 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. under our warranty guidelines
Quiksilver will repair or replace (at Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care.
Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
WARRANTY REPAIR POLICY: Return your clean, dry wetsuit along with the original sales receipt. Warranty is nontransferable. All suits repaired or replaced under warranty by Quiksilver will be returned freight pre-paid.