Quiksilver Highline LTD Monochrome 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit - Iodine Blue / Cascade Blue
Stand out from the crowd without sacrificing performance with the Quiksilver Highline LTD Monochrome 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit, a perfect blend of flash and performance.
- 100% StretchFlight x3 limestone-derived neoprene warm, ultra-light & flexible
- WarmFlight® thermal fleece lining on body and upper legs keeps body heat in and water out
- GBS (glued and blindstitched) seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
- StretchFlight Taped internal seals makes all seams watertight
- Asymmetrical front zip entry system
- YKK® #10 Zip for minimal water entry
- Supratex knee pads, durable, lightweight & flexible
- Flush Lock 2.0 stretch seals to prevent flushing through the wrist and ankles
- Fused edges on neck, wrists and ankles reduce profile to prevent flushing
- Drainage holes
- Suitable for suggested water temperatures of 13°C 18°C / 56°F 64°F
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's warranty terms.
Quiksilver Wetsuit Warranty
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry limited 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. under our warranty guidelines
Quiksilver will repair or replace (at Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care.
Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
WARRANTY REPAIR POLICY: Return your clean, dry wetsuit along with the original sales receipt. Warranty is nontransferable. All suits repaired or replaced under warranty by Quiksilver will be returned freight pre-paid.