Keep your feet nice and toasty with the Quiksilver Highline 7mm Round Toe Boot, perfect for those extra frigid days!
- F'N Lite neoprene packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Textured soft sole for best board feel
- WarmFlight® thermal lining-far infrared technology
- Glued & blind stitched (GBS) seams that reduce sew through & water entry to keep you warmer
- LFS (liquid flex seal) seams refuse to leak with a stretchy, flexible liquid tape that seals GBS stitched seams
- Hydrolock ankle seal system to prevent leaks
- Suitable for suggested water temperatures of 8-12 °C/46-53 °F
- This is a guide only: Weather, sensitivity to the cold & conditions at your local break will affect temperatures & choice of equipment
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's warranty terms.
Quiksilver Wetsuit Warranty
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry limited 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. under our warranty guidelines
Quiksilver will repair or replace (at Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care.
Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
WARRANTY REPAIR POLICY: Return your clean, dry wetsuit along with the original sales receipt. Warranty is nontransferable. All suits repaired or replaced under warranty by Quiksilver will be returned freight pre-paid.