Ready for all day use, the Quiksilver Boy's 8 - 16 4/3 Everyday Sessions Hooded Wetsuit will get your grom in the water day after day!
- StretchFlight neoprene for increased warmth and comfort without sacrificing flexibility
- 24% less CO2 emissions per wetsuit
- Limestone-derivate eco-friendly neoprene made from scrap rubber tires and Bluesign® certified
- Lining: WarmFlight® thermal fleece lining keeps body heat in and water out
- External seams: GBS [glued and blindstitched] seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
- Taped internal seams
- Entry: Chest zip entry
- Key loop
- Aqua Alpha, non-toxic, water-based glues
- Drainage holes
- 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's warranty terms.
Quiksilver Wetsuit Warranty
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry limited 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. under our warranty guidelines
Quiksilver will repair or replace (at Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care.
Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
WARRANTY REPAIR POLICY: Return your clean, dry wetsuit along with the original sales receipt. Warranty is nontransferable. All suits repaired or replaced under warranty by Quiksilver will be returned freight pre-paid.