Sale Spring 2018 Patagonia R3 Yulex Split Toe Booties
Pickup currently unavailable
The Patagonia R3 Yulex Split Toe Bootie offers warmth and comfort with excellent dexterity!
The R3® Yulex® Split Toe Booties are made from 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Suggested water temperatures: 48–55° F/9–13° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining is warm, flexible and fast-drying
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Z-strap closure conforms to foot for a snug fit
- Internal split-toe design for maximum dexterity
- Diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide increased traction
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility
- 363 g (12.8 oz)