Use Code STAYPOSITIVE For 20% Off!
Hyper warmth meets environmentally friendly manufacturing with the Patagonia R5 Yulex Round Toe Booties. Featuring the neoprene-free Yulex rubber, you can feel good about keeping your feet warm with these boots!
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for durability, stretch, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining is warm, flexible and fast-drying; the lining and face fabric are solution-dyed and laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Y-strap closure conforms to foot for a snug fit; micro gasket at cuff opening prevents water entry
- Round-toe design for maximum warmth
- Diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide increased traction
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 590 g (20.8 oz)