The Patagonia R4 Yulex Round Toe Bootie offers warmth and comfort with excellent dexterity!
Built from 5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with a full-foot design for increased warmth, the R4® Yulex® Round Toe Booties have 100% external seam sealing, a fast-drying inverted microgrid interior lining and a durable, textured sole for secure grip. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Suggested water temperatures: 38–48° F/3–9° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining is warm, flexible and fast-drying
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Z-strap closure conforms to foot for a snug fit
- Round-toe design for maximum warmth
- Diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide increased traction
- 431 g (15.2 oz)