CYBER MONDAY SALE EXTENDED - ADD TO CART FOR 20% OFF!
Enjoy warmth, comfort and durability without damaging the environment with oil based neoprene with the Patagonia R4 Yulex Round Toe Booties. Made from neoprene-free Yulex rubber, you'll feel good about making your feet feel good with these boots.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for durability, stretch, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining is warm, flexible and fast-drying; the lining and face fabric are solution-dyed and laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Y-strap closure conforms to foot for a snug fit; micro gasket at cuff opening prevents water entry
- Round-toe design for maximum warmth
- Diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide increased traction
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 499 g (17.6 oz)