CYBER MONDAY SALE EXTENDED - ADD TO CART FOR 20% OFF!
The ultimate Pacific Northwest wetsuit that you can surf comfortably in, and feel good about, the Patagonia R3 Yulex Front Zip Hooded Wetsuit checks all the right boxes. Made from neoprene-free Yulex rubber, you can give your conscious a break while you enjoy the waves without destroying the environment you love. Surfers are some of the most environmentally minded people, and the Yulex line of wetsuits allows you to actually practice what you preach.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Torso/thighs/hood have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- Solution-dyed, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in the arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time; solution-dyed exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant; lining and face fabric laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating, asymmetrical front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan; unlike other designs, zipper is replaceable
- Adjustable hood opening with cord lock and easy-access key loop
- 1,565 g (55.2 oz)
- Suggested water temp range: 48° - 55° F / 9° - 13° C.
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guidelines
Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use
After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry
Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight
Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for thier comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat.
Things That Void our Warranty
Repairs made by an unauthorized repair shop if they damage the suit. • Wetsuit classified as “used” or “second” (sold with defects). • Wetsuits used in commercial operations, wetsuit rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities. • Fit issues that arise after the wetsuit has been used. Fit issues should be resolved before the wetsuit hits the water.
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn’t make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.